Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Some Days It's Great To Be Alive

Know what? The small blessings in life are the very best. For instance, evidently there's a megamillion lottery drawing; somewhere around $300 plus million. I would never consider buy a ticket or two. The odds of winning are in the area of 100 million to 1. There is no way I would want that much cash. One can only imagine the many pseudo friends who would come crawling out of the woodwork and that doesn't include family members.

Today in Dublin is nice, very nice. The sun was shining this morning and the temp was 25. Why am I happy? Because I know tomorrow it's going to be sunny and 47. Life is goods.

I know you're bored with Charlie talk but the heck with you. We went for our normal walk in the woods and he had a BM the size of one dropped by a Mastadon. He won't have to go again for a month.

After this we, Chaz and I, drove out to Costco. I needed to get my glasses frame fixed. I'm forever lying on the couch, the glasses fall off and I then roll over them bending the frames. The guy fixed them for free and they look like new.

Wait! It gets better. I'm kind of a peanut freak. I walked by the shelf and saw a sign reading: Planters peanuts, 52 oz. for $6.39. Buy one get one free.

Life does not get any better than this.

No comments: