Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Same Old Same Old

I received another affirmation last week on why our politicians are hypocrites. Every so often I'll write a note to our communist senator, Sherrod Brown (D-imwit). This email referred to the price gouging at the fuel pump. Yes, a response came back to me and it was a combination of a lie and a fool speaking. Commissar Brown, in response to my question, told me he has always voted to increase fuel production. That is a blatant lie! Now for the 'fool speak'. He wrote me it would be folly to drill in this country for two reasons: (1) it would take twenty years to have the rigs ready perform their tasks and (2) it would take twenty years to build the refineries to handle this new found liquid gold. He should have a town hall in Canton, Lima, Toledo and southern Ohio where existing refineries are located and tell this to the real workers of Ohio. In addition, and this is the one that really frosts my b--, er, toes: this twenty year crap is the same lousy excuse Bill Clinton used exactly twenty years ago as a reason not to drill. If the bums are going to treat us as morons one would think they could get original.

No comments: