Monday, July 11, 2011

Do We Need To Know This Info


Criminy sakes alive! Is it necessary the Washington Post tell us what Michelle Obama had for lunch today. According to them the 'Queen of Nutrition' inhaled a Shackburger, chocolate shake, fries and, get this, a diet coke. I always get a kick out of people at fast food restaurants: "I'll take six combo burgers with double cheese, large onion rings, double fry with grease ladeled on them, a multi-shake topped with a banana split and, oh yes, a small diet cola". Anyway, Michelle sucked down 1,700 calories**----for lunch.
But, hey, it's the Washington Post that's doing the reporting. They like the President. Mrs. Obama? The juries still out on her.
Now don't think I'm making fun of or harassing the First Lady. It wasn't me that put this in the newspaper.(But it was me who added in the Twinkies picture).
**News stories originally indicated Mrs. O had consumed 1,556 c's but this was in error and has since been updated.

No comments: