Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Titillating Tale


Lizzie and I lived in the nice community of Westerville, Ohio for close to twenty years. It's a northeast suburb of Columbus, Ohio. It was a community that had, for it's 50,000 population size, the #1 library in the country. That says a lot about a town. Local news captures my attention if I happened to live in certain locale. For instance, like we all do, I perk up when I see or hear about an event or person from that place I had an association.
Last June Stephanie Robinette, a Westerville resident, special ed teacher, new mother and wife of a guy who can now do whatever he wishes forever, were attending a wedding reception. Mrs. Robinette, inebriated, was involved a fight with the "boss of the house from here on in". It got so bad she locked herself in her car. Sheriffs deputies were called, they opened the car door then Stephie pulled out a newly lactating breast and sprayed their car and them. Never in my career as a semi-normal human being have I heard of such a thing. Well, the female boob was arrested for a variety of things. She initially plead innocent but yesterday changed her mind. Her lawyer stated she was embarrassed. That's a surprise! Oh, she lost her teaching job, too. What are the chances they never are invited to another wedding? What are the possibilities the bride and groom at the aforementioned wedding and reception hope they never see the 'lady' again?
Men, being men, are somewhat fascinated with that female body part that comes in pairs. Did you know there are over 125 slang terms for breasts? Go ahead and check 'em out. I know I would. As a matter of fact I'm willing to wager my monthly social security check that when word of my link gets out this one post will have more hits than anything on the DrudgeReport.
Now, if you'll excuse me I feel like lunch. Hooters, anyone?

No comments: