Sunday, July 3, 2011

What A Gyp--He's Gone

Did you readers notice I had a new follower recently; name was Richard. His addition to the club put me up to 15 followers. Richard even made three or four comments to what had been posted by me. I was under the impression we had a beautiful relationship going. Then I had to go and ruin it. Yes, I got political. I wrote something that was anti-Obama in nature. It was probably the picture with the headline telling us the Communist Party USA had already endorsed the Big Guy in the upcoming election.
Dang it! Why can't I keep my mouth shut and my opinions to myself. Guys like Richard don't come along that often. And another thing, he wrote that his mother was a native of Keokuk, Iowa. I've never been there but I heard it was a nice place to visit.
Richard, think of the movie, Shane. "Come back. I need you". As long as I'm on the subject, where the heck are Sean S. and Radu? They were really something.

No comments: