Friday, July 15, 2011

Dullsville, Ohio

Things were slow today. I'm wrong. Things in Dullsville, aka, Dublin, Ohio were s-l-o-w today. Lizzie and I discovered and city walkway through a ravine. We don't get out much. It's a half block from the library and it quite beautiful. There's a trail that meanders along a creek and after walking a block through the forest we were fifty feet higher than when we began.
I did some packing this afternoon. My golfing buddies are always telling me I going someplace for a golf outing. And I am. Tomorrow I leave for a suburb of Chicago to hook up with fifteen fraternity bro's for four days of frivolity. Last year the group totaled eight so we must have done something right. After that it's off to central Wisconsin to visit my long time buddy. I've written about him before: Wisconsin high school hall of fame, great guy, humble, fun and a golf nut.
Oh, btw, Tonight is the final episode of "Friday Night Lights" so if you've never seen it you missed out on a wonderful series. Regardless, you still have the opportunity to see the final. The show was well extremely written and based on the high school football movie of the same name. Luckily, Billy Bob Thornton was not the TV coach.
See ya' someday but not for a couple--------------------maybe.

No comments: