Saturday, July 2, 2011

Questions I ask Myself

A quick trip to Walgreens' was made this morning. My daughter had sent me a picture of our grandson, aged two. I thought I noticed a very close resemblance to yours truly and I was correct. I ran off a print and sent it back. Have you ever tried to make a photo copy of a picture at Walgreens' or, for that matter, any other store? I can't do it for a couple of reasons. I'm a nitwit at mechanical things and, why do it myself when an employee will do it for me and I can avoid the frustration. There are some folks who read directions and others who don't. I don't. Then when things aren't put together the way they should be I can say, "it's not my fault. The company must have left out the necessary screws or whatever".
On the way to the Walgreen's I passed a Wendy's. There was rain coming down but not Noah's Ark rain. There were twenty-one cars waiting in the drive-thru. Twenty-one! I don't know how many parking spaces were available but only five vehicles where using them. People must have a lot of time on their hands to wait that long. People must not care about wasting gas in order to buy some fries, a piece of four ounce meat and a diet coke. I don't know about you but waiting in line for twenty-one cars seems sort of senseless. But, that's just me.

No comments: