Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Catherine, You Asked And Now You Shall Receive"

ON April 28, 2011 I took a column from the brilliant conservative, Hugh Hewitt, giving 50 reasons why Obama should not be re-elected. Then a comment from a lady, I presume, named Catherine, asking that I update it. I happened to snake across another site today giving 101 reasons why Obama cannot be re-elected. Some of them are flip and not nearly as intellectual as those from Hewitt but they're something to consider. I'll re-post Hewitt's then after that the newest of the new. I realize most of you are lazy(sort of like something a president might say, huh!) but if you want to keep up to date you can go to yahoo and find a zillion for yourself. And, as long as I'm on the subject did you hear that Obama apologized to some grade schoolers(sic) in Australia about our lousy schools. There's another reason for his non-electability. He has no common sense.

No comments: