Monday, December 5, 2011

The American Thinker: Mark It

The American Thinker is a very good web site. I like to think I'm a thinker up to a point. That point being, "what did he just write"? Then I have to go back and re-read or trudge onward or give up and read a comic book. The American Thinker stays within my range, most of the time.
At any rate, I read an article this morning in The Thinker about the big news that our unemployment is at 8.6% and this is a reason for joy, according to Libs. There were 125,000 jobs created last month which caused said Libs to have an orgasm.(50,000 of these jobs are seasonal). During the Bush years(when unemployment maintained itself at 5% or less)125,000 to 150,000 jobs were needed to maintain the base rate.
So, you can see that Obama's group is hanging by a thread while the actual jobless rate is above 15%.

No comments: