Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nancy Has The Goods On Newt---Or Does She

Drudge had a report yesterday that The Queen of the Underworld says she has the goods on Newt and will expose him to the public when the time is right. Isn't this like being in a poker game and showing your opponent your cards before you bet: "Oh yeah, well this is what I've got so I'll see you a hundred and raise you another thousand"
Think about this, if you will. We all know there are more crooks within the boundaries of the District of Columbia than in every prison in the US. "Calling all libs. Nancy's a member of this group".
Bring it on, Nancy. I want to see some dirt thrown, feces hurled, slime catapulted the way Medieval warriors did. I crave get down in the gutter, 'I'm gonna get you' politics'. My only fear is the Republicans don't have a RINO in charge of the counter offensive. We'll die belly up floating in a moat. Regardless, Ms. Pelosi did show her hand. Let's hope someone takes her seriously.

No comments: