Thursday, December 15, 2011

"I Don't Oppose All Wars-What I Am Opposed To Is A Dumb War"

And with that statement uttered nine years ago Barack Obama, as an Illinois state senator, garnered hundreds of thousands of future votes for his presidential run. "Dumb War"! Is that sort of like the Cambridge, Massachusetts police "acting stupidly". Obama, yesterday, was at Ft. Bragg, 'bragging' about how he had kept his commitment to bring the boys home. Wanna take bets on when we'll have troops back in Iraq? Serious question to libs: In the event of a world crisis, do you trust the current administration to show the world we can handle it? I won't wait for an answer. I didn't think so.
Is it me or does Barack Obama seem like a real bad girlfriend? He's only been around for three years but doesn't it seem like an eternity?

No comments: