Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go Ahead And Laugh--It's Cute

As you know if you read the blog I'm not into placing forwards in the column; only done it once before. But, this story(joke) is cute and comtemporary so enjoy.

So Tom Brady dies and goes to heaven, and God says to him "Tom you were one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and because you are special I'm giving you a house here in heaven It's not a big house but only very special people get houses in heaven."
Tom looked at his house and thanked God and he was happy. Then Tom noticed down the street on top of a big hill there was a mansion and it was painted Blue and Orange and had a large Denver Broncos flag flying out in front and upon further inspection he saw a Tim Tebow jersey painted on the front door.
Tom scratched his head and went to God and humbly asked him "God, you know I have won three Super Bowls and was MVP in two of them, so I have to ask you, why does Tim Tebow deserve a large house when I only get a small house.
And God explained "Don't be silly Tom, that's not Tim Tebow's house, that's My house."

No comments: