Tuesday, December 27, 2016

MJ Hawkeye Knows How To Show A Girl A Good Time

It was forty-seven years ago today at the same time I'm writing that man and woman became one. What better place to have a wedding than Des Moines, Iowa, in massive blizzard and temperatures hovering around zero with arctic winds swirling at 20 miles per hour.

Regardless, people out of their minds showed up to witness the guy who many said would never be caught but he was. Just to show you how smart I am we took our honeymoon in beautiful Denver, Colorado----during a massive snowstorm with temperatures hovering near zero and winds swirling at forty miles per hour.

Over the years I've come up with anniversary celebrations that would make the King of Siam envious. Today will be the celebration that will not be equalled.

We'll see a movie of The Queen's choice(dammit). I like the Animal House kind. She's prone to one about Shakespeare. I always enjoy a good afternoon nap anyway. The best part of the deal is it's $5.00 day the AMC. Talk about luck.

The wife likes burgers. So do I. We'll ferret out an outstanding burger joint for our celebratory meal, fries included.

After dinner, and this is the coup de gras. I've secured tickets(nose bleed section) to the Columbus Blue Jackets NHL hockey game.

At sporting events I watch the game. Her Majesty watches people and maybe will text others. It's a women thing at any sports venue.

I've been thinking today about some of my former girlfriends and how jealous they might be when thinking about our extravaganza night. Eat your hearts out, ladies.

No comments: