Friday, February 7, 2020

Did You Ever Wish You Could Have A Do Over?

In my life I've said some absolutely horrible things to and about people. I cringe with embarrassment when I think about them.

Luckily for me I've never made national news so the entire world knew about it.

This can't be said for a Milwaukee high school teacher. Since Rush Limbaugh made his announcement about having lung cancer I haven't brought it up. Some stories should be left unsaid.

I'm certain many of you have read the comments this teacher made on his twitter account. The aren't good.

A Milwaukee Public Schools teacher was placed on leave Wednesday for tweeting that he hopes conservative talk show pundit Rush Limbaugh dies a painful death from cancer.
Travis Sarandos, who teaches English at Milwaukee High School of the Arts, has since deleted his Twitter account, @travis_MKE.
Replying to a different tweet expressing hope that Limbaugh would recover and begin advocating for affordable health care, Sarandos wrote: "limbaugh absolutely should have to suffer from cancer. it's awesome that he's dying, and hopefully it is as quick as it is painful."
My question is if this guy hates Rush how can he? He supposedly teaches from noon til 3 pm., the exact time Limbaugh is on the airwaves. Like many who do hate Rush my suspicion is they've never listened to him. 

No comments: