Tuesday, February 11, 2020

?Is This The Cause Of The Coronavirus



Are you afraid of catching the Coronavirus? Me neither. According to some sources over 1,000, mostly Chinese, have gone on to stay with Confucius permanently.

This little guy shown above is called a Pangolin. If you had a side shot it'd look like an armadillo. Needless to say it's not an animal I would call cute. Originally scientists thought the cause of the disease was due to bats. I think they're throwing darts. As an example, I remember when I was a kid and it was close to Thanksgiving some yahoos stated that cranberries might the cause of cancer. My suspicion now is these 'yahoos' might have been producers in competition with cranberries. Who's to say?

You might ask yourself, why the Pangolin? Well, I'm not sure but Chinese being Chinese use all animals for food. They would take the scales of this varmit along with entrails and make medicines. Seriously! I'm not making this up. Then, being Chinese they eat the critters.

This I got off the news and you do know how they can be trusted(to get things wrong).

There's one positive about all this. Maybe there'll be more emphasis on wholesome foods, you know, veggies. It might cut down on eating cats and dogs.

No comments: