Monday, March 2, 2009

Rush Limbaugh

Ol'Rush brought them to their feet at the CPAC conference last Saturday. There were three rooms full of people to hear him speak from the heart about conservatism. Some lucky ones saw him in person and the others had to watch on TV. What a speech!
I'm getting a huge kick out of creeps like Rahm Emanuel from Obama's staff. This guy is Chicago politics personified. Why anyone listens to him and assigns credibility is beyond the pale. Bill Schneider, CNN political analyst and blowhard in chief is another one who tries to lessen Rush's impact. He only wishes he had 10% of his audience. I read any number of Left Wing blogs and their mantra was all the same. Rush is a fat pig, drug addicted slob, thrice married, thrice divorced piece of excrement. Hah!
Before moving on I'd like to address the drug problem. Rush, a few years ago, had a bad back. The pain was excruciating. He got involved with a housekeeper who supplied him with painkillers. I don't want to make excuses for him. He did something that was against the law but if I had this type of pain I might become addicted, too. Now, our new leader, Barack Hussein Obama, in one of his two autobiographies(is it narcissism when a person writes about himself twice by age 40?)told about the times he did cocaine on a daily basis. He wrote about his marijuana usage. Funny, I don't hear a whole lot about this in the MSM. I don't hear about it, period! Is it because he's the one and only Messiah?
The Democrats are tying to paint Rush as being the face of the Republican Party. They've been trying to demonize him for two decades. Trust me, their attacks won't make a bit of difference. If Bill Clinton's destruction machine couldn't take him out I sort of think Obama's will have just as much trouble; And then some.

No comments: