Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Top Ten Examples Of Politicians Sexual Abuse

From Robert Fine-

10 – “He Pointed to his erect penis and said ‘Kiss it” (Clinton)
9 – “He ejaculated on my blue dress!” (Clinton)
8 – “He left me to die in a river after he drove his car off a bridge with me in it!” (Kennedy)
7 – “He cheated on me and impregnated another woman while I was dying of cancer!” ( John Edwards)
6- “He sent photos of his genitals to me!” (Anthony Weiner)
5- “He spent thousands on prostitutes and bragged about it!” (Elliot Spitzer)
4- “He screws young, vulnerable interns while we are married!” (Bill Clinton)
3- “He allowed me to run a prostitution ring from his house!” (Barney Frank)
2 – “He was cheating on me while he was “spiritual adviser” to a man cheating on his wife!” ( Jesse Jackson)

And the number one moment of egregious sexual abuse….

1- “He asked if he could have dinner with the woman who asked him a question so he could further explain his answer.” (Herman Cain)

No comments: