Monday, November 7, 2011

Who Is Sharon Bialek

Herman Cain had an accuser come forward today with a description of an alleged form of sexual harassment made against her a number of years ago. One aspect of this situation is I never trust anyone who aligns themselves with Gloria Allred. She is to the women's movement what Al Sharpton is to riots in the streets.
The person in question, Sharon Bialek, read from a script. She said she was so embarrassed by the incident at the time she couldn't even tell her boyfriend or personal friends the details of the incident. Folks, if I had been subjected to something of this nature I would have called my wife the first five minutes after being 'touched in an unseemly manner' and informed the important people in my life of the exact wordings of the aggressor ASAP.
Let's hope the media does with Bialek what they didn't do in the initial complaints against Cain: who, what, when, where, why and how. But they won't.

P.S. I'd be surprised if you recalled the name Karin Stafford. She's the 39 year old mother of Jesse Jackson's 'love child'. I can't figure this out but that story fizzled out in the MSM a week or so after it happened.

No comments: