Sunday, February 21, 2016

College Students Protest Homework

Student activists at Brown University are complaining of emotional stress and poor grades after months of protesting, and blame the school for insisting that they complete their coursework.

“There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes, and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on,” an undergraduate student going by the pseudonym “David” told The Brown Daily Herald Thursday. “My grades dropped dramatically. My health completely changed. I lost weight. I’m on antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills right now. Counselors called me. I had deans calling me to make sure I was okay.” http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7308

Tuition at Brown University for the 2015-16 school year is $50,244.00. Are these kids parents stupid or what?

No comments: