Thursday, February 18, 2016

Fat Eddie Schultz Strikes Out Again

Ed Schultz is a former obnoxious liberal talk show host with MSNBC. He was let go because of his low ratings. How bad is that? That pitiful network has a viewer rating of 6%, one above the Comedy Network.

I've sent a few emails in my life to pundits. Most are of the complimentary variety. Every so often I'll receive a response. Eddie has received two of my missives. The first dealt with how he dumped on his first wife to marry a trophy. The second concerned his firing from MSNBC. He responded back to me with these words, "F you". I like this because I got his goat and, hopefully, made his day more miserable than when he got out of bed.

Last November Fat Eddie started a Super PAC to 'Raise Awareness For The Middle Class'. He wanted to raise money to support candidates who shared his views. Yesterday, it was quietly announced the PAC was shut down. It cost Eddie $10,000 in legal fees to start the site plus another 3K in start up fees.

Since that time the PAC received a grand total of, are you ready for this, twenty-five dollars in donations! "Ed, you are what is termed a loser".

Isn't this the most juicy news item you've heard which only goes to prove---there is a God.

No comments: