Friday, February 19, 2016

Hillary: I (Don't) Believe I Have (Ever) Lied

The pantsuit queen was on CBS two nights ago, being interviewed by liberal, Scott Pelly. He asked the magic question, "Have you ever lied". Naturally, Hillary, with her patented Bill Clinton statement, "I did not have sex, etc." skirted the issue.

"I don't believe I have ever lied" statement doesn't quite cut it as illustrated by the words of her first boss while she served on the Watergate Commission.


As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, “Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality.”

No comments: