Sunday, February 28, 2016

Donald Trump's Mid-East Qualifications

From the Rush Limbaugh Show:

RUSH: Let's go back to the audio sound bites, 'cause there's a lot from last night that we want to get into and react to. This is Trump professing his huge support and his qualifications for leading foreign policy, particularly with Israel and the Palestinians, Middle East, et al.

TRUMP:  I was the grand marshal down Fifth Avenue a number of years ago for the Israeli Day Parade.  I have very close ties to Israel.  I've received the Tree of Life Award and many of the greatest awards given by Israel.  As president, however, there's nothing that I would rather do than to bring peace to Israel and its neighbors generally.  And I think it serves no purpose to say that you have a good guy and a bad guy.

"I'm a believer. Maybe Mr. Trump should build a wall around Israel and have the Palestinian's pay for it". Problem solved.

No comments: