Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Trump Blamed For Ruining A Woman's Love Life

The absolute winner in this blame-Trump has to be Stephanie Land. Never heard of her? Neither has anyone else.
But the Washington Post saw fit to give the Missoula, Mont. woman a platform to spew about the president-elect ... though what she’s saying isn’t exactly clear.
The single mom starts out by saying she was going on as many as six dates a week to try to find a partner. A couple of dudes were emerging as finalists.(Six dates a week-reads to me like she has issues)
But then: “Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that the power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me.”
So were her potential boyfriends Trump backers? Nah. But one felt “too unfamiliar” and Land wanted to focus on her friends.
“‘I can’t,’ I told him. ‘I just can’t.’ I’ve lost the desire to attempt the courtship phase.”
And that’s it. Poor Stephanie is depressed, so she doesn’t feel like dating, and it’s all Trump’s fault for messing things up. 
From Fox News

No comments: