Sunday, August 12, 2018

Like A Bad Car Accident

I'm a voracious reader, especially from materials on the internet. My daily consumption is Breitbart, Lucianne, Gateway Pundit, Weasel Zippers and iOwnThe world.

I also have a very large library of hardbacks. Fiction books won't be found on my shelves. Beginning in 1991 I became fascinated with the Clinton's, both of them. Quite frankly, there wasn't too much positive being written about them at the time and it remains so today. If one goes to any website and asks the most memorable remembrance of Bill the name of Monica pops up.

Today when I view Hillary's picture on the web with an accompanying story I'll invariably click on the story. I don't want to but I do. It's how when you come upon a bad car accident. You don't want to look but you do. I suppose it's human nature.

I have a thought on why Bill and Hillary have skated so many years avoiding prosecution for their vast number of scandals and crimes. They must have created one heck of a dossier on anyone and everyone with whom they've come in contact. Evil, evil people they are.

No comments: