Monday, August 13, 2018

Where Is Mollie Tibbetts.

A young girl, twenty years old went missing three weeks ago. Mollie resides in a farm community of 1,500 people and was out for a jog the poof, the girl has fallen off the face of the earth. She's goes to the University of Iowa and is a real cutie. Fox News has put this story in their 24 hour news cycle and I'm wondering why.

I read a story in some publication; can't remember which one saying in the past two years 28 young Iowa kids have come up missing yet there has been not outcry as we've see in this case.

My buddy, the Council Bluffs Cowboy brought this story to my attention long ago and wondered the same about the young lady as I do.

Sad to say but the emphasis just might be because she's she's a real cutie. Sometimes the news media works this way.

No comments: