Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The McCain's Show Their True Colors

I was never a big fan of John McCain. He was always a part of the D.C. establishment. In other words he was a phony. Don't believe me. He was a part of the Keating 5 but skated.

When he ran against Obama I took my youngest son with me to the community of Sunbury, Ohio slightly north of Columbus for a McCain rally, The emcee was a fella name Billy Cunningham, a conservative radio broadcaster at WLW in Cincinnati and now a coast to coast broadcaster.

Cunningham introduced McCain as the candidate who will defeat Barack Hussein Obama. And McCain's response was, "We don't need to bring the muslim name into the conversation". It was then that I knew McCain was not a fighter. He was a big time loser.

So, McCain has died. Liberals are praising him for his courage. They surely didn't do this when he was running for the highest office in the land.

His funeral is happening soon. Sarah Palin, his running mate in the election wanted to attend his funeral. She was told by the McCain family to stay away. The McCain's are keeping up the tradition set forth by the head of the family. They're all losers still.

Finally, let me make this perfectly clear, in 2008 I voted for Sarah Palin not John McCain.

No comments: