Tuesday, August 21, 2018

MJ Hawkeye Is So Very Very Angry

I love Iowa. I grew up there and didn't leave the Hawkeye State until I was 42. If you've never been there you're missing the rolling corn fields. You'll never know the wonderful people who populate the state. You may not know this until now but Iowa has more communities of 2,000 or less than any state in the Union.

Whenever I'm reading the net and Iowa comes up I'll click on the site. It doesn't matter if it's a sports story or one of human interest, I'm onto it.

A week ago I wrote about one Mollie Tibbetts from Brooklyn. It's one of those 2,000 or less communities. Mollie went out for a run one evening and never got home. For one month law enforcement officials scoured the by ways and highways looking for her. Every cornfield in the area was canvased but to no avail.

This morning they found her body. Shortly thereafter a 24 year old kid, a married kid, was arrested for her gruesome murder. The kid is an illegal alien. I am so angry, so very, very angry.

The kid told the authorities he blacked out when he committed the crime. B.S. My take is a lawyer got a hold of him to give him that excuse. Poor Mollie, she did not deserve this. No one deserves to have their life taken away by a horny despicable human being, especially by an illegal alien.

So, for those who protest against ICE screw you. I hate you, the kid, and everything you stand for.

Rest in peace Mollie Tibbetts. You died much too you. You never had the chance to grow to adulthood, to get married, to be a mother, to die full filled at old age.

No comments: