Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Joke(I Think)

Katie Couric, Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams and a tough old Marine Sergeant were captured by Islamists in Afghanistan. The leader of the Islamists told them he’d grant each of them a last request before they were beheaded and dragged naked through the streets.

Katie Couric said, “Well, I’d like to record a goodbye to my family.”

Charlie Gibson said, “I’d like to do the same.”

Brian Williams said, “I’m a reporter to the end. I’d like to take that tape recorder and describe the scene here and what’s about to happen. I’m a reporter until the end.”

The leader turned and asked, “And you, Mr.Marine, what is your final wish? ”

“Kick me in the ass,” said the Marine.

“What?” asked the leader.

“You heard me. I want you to kick me in the ass,” insisted the Marine.

So the leader shoved him to the ground and kicked him in the ass.

The Marine went sprawling, rolled to his knees, pulled a 9 mm pistol from inside his cammies and shot the leader dead.

He emptied a second sidearm on six terrorists, then with his knife he slashed the throat of one, took his AK-47 and sprayed the rest of the terrorists.

In a flash, all of them were dead.

As the Marine was untying Couric, Gibson, and Williams, they asked him, “Why didn’t you just shoot them all in the first place? Why did you ask him to kick you in the ass?”

“What?” replied the Marine, “and have you a-holes report that I was the aggressor?”

From BigFurHat

No comments: