Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eddie Bernice Johnson: A D.C. Fool

Things are fairly slow this morning. MJ is fighting a sinus infection and head and chest cold. This is irritating since I've never had a sinus problem before. It's probably and old age thing; the immune system is shutting down. Anyway, yesterday I was watching Neil Cavuto and he had Democrat, Eddie Bernice Johnson(a female from Texas) trying to explain about entitlements and why they should go to the people. Folks, my body cringes when I have to think about some of the congressmen voting in this country. A further aside on Johnson; she's the person who made sure 31 college scholarships were given to her family members in 2007 before her scam was found out. I've included he YouTube of the slap down Cavuto gives her. It's flat out embarrassing having to think about these crazies.

No comments: