Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things The MSM Won't Write About Obama

I may need your help on this since I'm doing this on the fly. There has been another area death of a soldier in Afghanistan. When was the last time the MSM wrote about the number of deaths to American soldiers? Think GWB would get off so easily?
The price of gas. Need I write more? Bush was under constant assault when the pumps read $4. Now it's commonplace and we don't hear much about it. What we do hear is Obama complaining about oil subsidies. I hope the oil boys make scads of cash. It makes my 401K look a lot better. How come we didn't hear about the infusion of money into GM? Isn't that a subsidy? Stupid me. They're his union pals.
We drink coffee in our house. Oops! We used to drink a lot of coffee in our home but not any more. I'm down to a cup a day. Bread's kind of expensive. What a relief not to have to raise children. One can only imagine grocery bills. But wait, there is no inflation. I haven't much lately about the high cost of food. Is that still Bush's fault, too?
It's shameless the media didn't vett the President before the election and up to today. America knows more about MJ Hawkeye than they do the lad from Hawaii.
If you can come up with other examples of how the media allows the great one to skate let me know. It'd fill a book easily, I'm sure.

No comments: