Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's A Racer?

There's a new word floating around brought to us by a guy named Tony Katz. I've never heard of him but, evidently, he's a conservative talk show host.
Regardless, he's initiated the word "Racer". Whatever the Right says about Obama is because of race. "Gas is to high so blame it on the Right who are racists". "Conservatives hate Obama because he's Black". That's a "racer" statement even though white America helped elect him. Whatever refers to Obama in a negative way is the excuse given by a "Racer". Wait, I can do better explaining this in a more contemporary way. If I say, "Obama likes golf", Lefties would call me a racist since, thirty years ago all caddies at the Masters were Black. If I tell someone Obama likes basketball then I'm a racist since 90% of the players in the NBA are Black. Therefore, these clowns, in my vernacular, are "racers". I can get used to this word. Try it, you'll like it. It's a good comeback for the phonies on the Left. "What a Racer, you are"! I like it, too.

No comments: