Monday, April 18, 2011

Abu Ghraib Is Good

You may not remember retired Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, but you will probably be hearing his name a lot very soon. That’s because Sanchez, who was forced out as the top commander in Iraq, is reportedly going to be running for U.S. Senate in TX. But he’s not going to be running as a conservative, as some might think. Instead, the man once disgraced by the Abu Ghraib scandal has been recruited to run as a Democrat.

“I would describe myself as during my military career as supporting the president and the Constitution,” Sanchez said. “After the military, I decided that socially, I’m a progressive but I'm also a fiscal conservative.
QUESTION: HOW CAN A PROGRESSIVE BE A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE? THAT'S LIKE MJ HAWKEYE SAYING I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I PRACTICE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC FAITH.

Is it possible the Democrat Party is playing the race card in Texas? You know: Sanchez being an Hispanic. Only a thought on my part.

No comments: