Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Circus Movie

Lizzie and I and our movie friends went to see "Water For Elephants" last week. They thought it was good. I gave it one thumb up and one thumb down. The best circus movie had to the "The Greatest Show On Earth" in the early Fifties.
The film we saw had excellent music for every scene. We always stay for the credits at the end of a flick. There were a heck of a lot of songs in this one. Wouldn't it be really, really cool if life had background music all day, every day? If there was a bad event you would hear a funeral dirge. If exciting things happened the sounds of Raiders of the Lost Ark would be heard. Life could be so much more interesting this way. Unless you're part of my inner circle you don't know I hum constantly. These are nothing hums, though. From now on I may put them to music just like they do in the movies. By the by, and I related this to a friend the other day: I was told by a person the following piece of info and it might be attributed to my humming fetish. He said, "you're quite weird. I think I'd like to hang out with you". Put that to music, will ya'.

No comments: