Thursday, June 30, 2011

Astronomy Picture Of The Day

There's a really cool site called, "The astronomy picture of the day". It's another PSA from myself to you. Each and every day we can view a photo from space with an accompanying explanation. If you doubt the existence of God this site might ease your fears. Since I'm not a solar system expert I've always wondered, if we could live to be a zillion years old, how far could we go in outer space without it coming to an end. Still not convinced? Isn't it great there's an order to things; the sun comes up in the east and sets in the west, Halley's Comet comes around every 76 years. The only time I've seen the earth's orbit messed with was in Superman I but that was only a movie. Regardless, check out the site. It is majestic and you can click to see it here.

No comments: