Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Casey Anthony--Is That Her Name?

Isn't Casey Anthony the name of the two year old who was allegedly murdered by her mother? I think that's it. Or is it Kaylee? Doesn't she have grandparent's who have been testifying during a trial against the mother? Is there a dad involved in this?
Yeah, I know something's going on in Florida. Here's my take and I can't add one darned thing to the subject. Whenever a news update comes on television or the radio the channel is changed immediately. I pick up snippets of information and that's it.
I don't care. The person I would care about most is dead. I don't care about the mom or the grandparents or Shepherd Smith, Brian Williams or any of the other boob reporters who give us this visual piece of the National Enquirer. This case has gone on longer than the Judgement at Nuremberg. And guess what? As soon as a verdict is rendered we'll have another shock trial to test our senses. Think not. Well, what about Susan Smith who let her car slide into a lake with her two small children in it to meet their horrendous deaths? This took place in South Carolina in the mid-1990's. Gee, doesn't it bring back memories of a more simpler time? Poor Susan. All she wanted was a little(no wait- a lot) of sex with someone not her husband.
Is there anything more detestable than the media and those in front of the cameras bothering me on a continual basis? What's the big deal. After this case has been decided we'll have to wait, what, another month before another murder is thrown at us for a further go round of disgusting consumption.

No comments: