Monday, June 6, 2011

Irritating Things

Just a few items on my list that drove me nuts today:
1) Sarah Palin is right. Paul Revere did give the British the 'what for'. The Left is making another 'hate run' at Ms. Palin.
2) Does everybody talk on their cell or text while driving?
3) People who gab on their cell phones in the doctors office. I do not want to listen to their conversation, especially when they're chewing out one of their brat kids by their brat mom.
4) Women(and men) in the restaurant booth next to me who also gab on their cell phone while I'm trying to eat.
5) Did you ever have one of those days when you caught every single stop light? Not every other one but EVERY one.
6) Drivers who do not make a left turn even though the oncoming driver is a quarter mile or more away.
7) Getting on a scale to weigh myself after a month of spartan eating and weighing two more pounds than when I started.(It must be water weight)

No comments: