Wednesday, June 29, 2011

House Bill Would Ban Sex With Animals

Icky Poo! I never thought about this aspect of life but apparently some people have sex with animals. I mean, I knew Caligula liked to get it on with horses but for Jupiter's sake, that was in ancient Rome.
In A-hi-a(native pronunciation) there's a house bill saying it's a felony to have sex with an animal. A guy, aged 31, in Shelby County north of Columbus purchased a dog from an animal shelter for the specific purpose of "doing it".
His name is in the paper so how does he feel when he walks down the street, goes to a bar, sit in church on Sunday(yeah, right).
How would people even find out about this? Does sex with a pooch begin with petting or maybe heavy petting? Did they get caught at the drive-in or was he bragging to his buddies? "Hey guys, I got laid last night but she was a real dog". Do you get as queasy as I when you think about it? Woof, woof!

No comments: