Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vacation

Did you forget MJ is on vacation in Tucson? Don't expect a lot from me in the next four days. Two significant items from the last two days. You'll recall I have a 'thing' for my Swiss Army knife and fingernail clipper. I wrote about it and my experience in the Minneapolis airport last year. I did remember to hide it in my travel bag that went in the belly of the plane. When I arrived in Tucson the first thing I did was open the bag to retrieve my pacifier I had hidden in a secret compartment. It was gone, missing, lost. That damned TSA dude in Columbus had to open my bag and take it for himself. I'd rather he give me a scrotum pat down than take my knife.
Secondly, I played golf today on the course where they filmed the movie with Kevin Costner, Rene Russo, Don Johnson and Cheech Marin. It was called "Tin Cup" and is on Tubak Resort in southern Arizona.
'Give me another ball, Romeo'.

No comments: