Monday, April 16, 2012

Bill Maher: The Gift Who Keeps On Giving

Oh goodie, another firestorm from the Left. Bill Maher is the dude who this time, referring to Ann Romney said, "She's never had her ass out of the house". Nice! Will Obama return his million dollar gift from Maher for his PAC? I don't know but when libs get frustrated they turn to dark humor, foul mouths and vile talk. Keep it up. It's at times like this I wish for my liberal family members to tell me how they respect their leaders: Jackson, Sharpton, Maher, Maxine Waters and the Congressional Black Congress, Keith Olbermann. It's a never ending list. And as long as I'm on the subject how is it women on the right don't get in the gutter? The closest we come is Coulter but she only exposes the foibles of the left. Laura Ingraham? Would never happen. Barbara Bush, Laura Bush and Ann Romney; they are something the progs don't have---manners.

No comments: