Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chairman Of Oklahoma Dumbo Party Likens Tea Party To Tim McVeigh

'The chairman of the Oklahoma Democratic Party is refusing to back down from comments he made that likened convicted Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh to tea party activists. Chairman Wallace Collins, who last week told a Fox News reporter that if McVeigh were alive today he would likely be a member of the tea party, reiterated his position Tuesday. “I certainly stand by my remarks, because it's widely known that McVeigh was anti-government. I think that he was a right-winger, and I think the current tea party people, while I'm not saying that they're proposing violence, they're anti-government,” Collins said Tuesday". Do the Dems plan this stuff in a private room? Is it said when only news reporters are within shouting distance? How many Debbie Wasserman Schultz's are there?

No comments: