Monday, April 23, 2012

"I said Pepperoni Not Puperoni"


The dog caper stories involving Romney and Obama haven't given me much of a writin' bug but I did catch one snippet of info I found interesting and it's from Obama's autobiography. Most all of us know that most everything contained in Dreams From My Father is bogus but there is a tidbit that caught my eye:

ONE MORE THING: Muslims don’t eat dogs. Barack Obama lived with a Muslim stepfather in a Muslim area of Indonesia. Dogs were not eaten there; presumably not in Obama’s Muslim household. So Obama’s claim in his autobiography that he ate dog in Indonesia may well be false–an error introduced by Bill Ayers or whoever actually wrote Obama’s autobiography. But it is way too late now for Obama to disavow the autobiography that he allegedly wrote.

No comments: