Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Sharia Law In Egypt: It's About Necrophilia

My southern correspondent, Jude Rolfes, just sent me a note asking if I'd heard of a new law in Egypt saying men and women can have sex with their spouse-------up to six hours after their death. I don't know where to go with this. Normally grief, I think, doesn't cause arousal but I may be wrong since I've never done it before. If Egyptians can have sex with goats why not do the old lady even though she's about to go into rigor mortis. I can hear Mohammad now asking Shekil-Alwasari: "How was it"? The answer, "She just laid there stiff as a board" I took a clip out of a foreign news source but the story is all over the news sites if interested. News Site: "Talk about a grave mistake. Husbands in Egypt will soon be legally permitted to have sexual intercourse with their dead wives for up to six hours after their death. The controversial new “Farewell Intercourse Law” is part of a slew of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament. It will also see the minimum age for marriage lowered to 14 and the elimination of women’s rights to education and employment. Egypt’s National Council for Women is protesting the changes, saying that “marginalizing and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country’s human development.” The subject of a husband actually having sex with his dead wife came about in May of last year when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid, even after death. He added that women also have the right to have sex with her dead husbands'.

No comments: