Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Screwing With My Mind

Yesterday morning before golf I was feeling like a hipster dude. I had everything from linking to articles to putting in pictures with captions down pat on this blog site. Then along came some Bozo sending me a message telling me my blog site had been updated to make life easier for me. This guy doesn't know senior citizens. We like things to stay the same. It'd be like some young kid coming along and telling me, "I'm going to give you a new recipe for scrambled eggs" so from now on you have to make 'em this way. I'd have to tell him to "stay the hell out of my life". If you've scrolled down on some recent posts you won't find highlighted words linking to a source. There's a good reason for this. I don't know how to do it---yet. I'm asking myself, "where the heck is the spell check"? Now it's going to cost me money to find out. There's a kid--40--who is my computer guru at MicroCenter in Columbus. He gets me in and gets me out. He sets up my computer for me when it goes haywire or after I've stepped on the computer and shattered the screen while 3,000 miles from nowhere while at the lake. So I've got to put a halt on my busy scheduled day of napping and find my lad, Sean. I always tip him so there goes another 15 or 20 depending on th leength of my tutorial. If people who change sites would wise up they'd do it this way: over age 50 it stays the same. Under age 50, who cares?

No comments: