Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MJ Hawkeye Pageviews By Country

Did you take statistics in college? I didn't because I'd still be in the classroom. Some of my fraternity brothers did and they had nervous breakdowns. In looking at a map of the United States there has been MJH readership in every state. I wonder how the folks in Mumbai, India came across the site? Possibly in between charming cobras--or fixing some computer in the states. Personally, I could care less about any of this. At one time there were some readers in Indonesia. That's scary. They might have been Obama's relatives. It makes me happy to see Australia on the list. They drink a lot of Foster's beer. It's good stuff. I once won a prize, a t-shirt, on a cruiseship for drinking the most Foster's on a week long cruise. Lizzie was oh so happy for me. There were even 7 pageviews from Bulgaria. Can you believe I've had over two grand in Ruskie looks? Mostly they came in the winter months. It's called boredom. United States 53,798 Russia 2,586 Canada 1,414 United Kingdom 1,214 Germany 845 India 722 Australia 386 France 282 Netherlands 243 Brazil 128

No comments: