Friday, March 18, 2011

Meet MJ Hawkeye

This is a difficult decision to make but I've decided to take my show on the road. I'll be travelling the nation to our largest cities promoting my one man stage production. The audience(s) will be able to ask me personal questions about my life growing up in Iowa and my coaching career. Sounds like fun, doesn't it. In addition, for those who want a personal audience this can be arranged for a few dollars more. Line up and save your money because I'll be coming to your area soon.
And what was the impetus for this? Well, Charlie Sheen is doing just this. He's going to be appearing in Columbus soon at the Palace Theater. It seats 2,600 people and it's SOLD OUT ALREADY. Tickets are going for between $44 and $70 some odd dollars. For a private get together you can shell out a little over $500.
What I don't understand is why don't people get on their computers, punch in a YouTube and watch the guy self destruct over and over again without having to lose the cash.
It's another sign that Armageddon is arriving

No comments: