Friday, September 23, 2011

Bill Clinton On Parade

Is it me or is Bill Clinton all over the map these days? This morning in Drudge there's an article from him on how Netanyahu destroyed the peace process. A few days ago I read a story on how Obama admires him. For what, his ability to maintain a sham marriage and be a sexual pervert? Then you'll read about how he has the right answers to fix the economy or Hillary is brilliant. Is this a dem strategy to bring back the good ol' days? I hope so. Let's also bring back, Gennifer Flowers, Monica, and every other conquests from the Razorback state and 'celebrities' across the planet. I'd like some closure with Juanita Broadderick and I'm sure she would, too; just a slight apology for being raped by the guy with peyronie's disease.

No comments: