Friday, September 23, 2011

"Oh Crap! I Know It'll Be Me"


Scientists have changed their forecast of the school bus sized satellite landing in the ocean. It's speed has slowed to the point it is now expected to land someplace over the US later this evening or early in the morning. For a guy who has a rainy, black cloud over his head I know it'll land right on top of our condo. If you want my baseball card collection, logo golf balls, coin collection or prized major league baseball autographs get over to Dublin quickly. My golf clubs are in the garage but I'll move them to my neighbors. Only come if you like Mizuno's. Other than that I don't have much worth a crap. Lizzie's babysitting at the grand kid's. Like a convicted felon getting a favorite last meal my desire is a good night of television shows. Over and out!

No comments: