Monday, September 26, 2011

Dems Against Sick People

I'm doing this off the cuff. That means it's an opinion piece but a good one. Actually, Lizzie put the idea in my head from a story she heard on the radio. It was on a call in show and, no, it wasn't Rush since she's not a big fan.
At any rate, a caller brought up the subject of taxing people making over $250 large and gave a significant reason as to why it was wrong. Children's hospital in Columbus was built in great part by donors, wealthy donors i.e. through charity.
St. Judes Hospital is funded the same way--by donations. One of Obama's favorite hidden measures in his "pass this bill now" debacle is to reduce the amount of tax deductions allowed for charities; not just by the rich but by all.
If I had the inclination I'd research the amount of money given by the American people to charity. It has to be a bunch. So, President Goofball wants to take tax money for this do-nothing no good democrat party to screw children with cancers of all kinds. He wants to take money for irresponsible entitlement programs that would disallow charitable people from supporting the unfortunate when we have hurricanes and tornadoes. You get the picture, right. As you may know, one of my favorite fictional figures in American are stories written by Horatio Alger. He is one of the reasons I personally strived to do as well as I could given the abilities God gave me. Tax the rich? I don't think so. Wake up and smell the coffee.

No comments: