Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Looking For Ideas In Dublin

As God is my witness I've tried and tried to come up with a topic of interest for today's blog but all I have to report is nothing. Ixnay on the political scene. The Emperor has enough trouble without me piling on every day. I'll leave that analysis to the pundits who get paid for their work. Golf stories don't do it because I suspect there are plenty of readers who could really care if I go into detail about my latest adventures on the links. I did have a thought that I could drive the car around town and spot a story or two but who wants to pay for gas these days hoping to see a Barnum & Baily story? Lizzie came home from Costco and told me how expensive food was getting. What a surprise. Then she jumped into, and I could have cared less, the price of toilet paper. Know the first thing that jumped into my mind------leaves, the kind that fall from trees. Catalpa leaves would be the best?
I did wash golf balls today. I walked the woods last week on each side of hole 18 at our club and snagged 8 dozen. Can you imagine that? They are pre-owned ones but at $12 per dozen that would come to-- Oh, I'm too tired to figure it out.
We did see a wonderful movie yesterday called 'The Debt'. You should attend. It's about the Israeli Massad trying to capture an evil Nazi doctor from WWII. Go. It's worth the money. And, the theater supplies free toilet paper.

No comments: