Monday, December 28, 2015

Hillary Did It Again

For the 20th time Hillary has been named most admired women in the world. I understand how this game works. Donald Trump was tied for second with Pope Francis for most admired man. Barack Obama was #1 for the dudes.

Gallup runs the poll. They contact 824 people over age 18. What's up with that?  Are they are a strict budget/

I found this polling to be upsetting. I taught high school for twenty years and came in contact with thousands of kids. One would think I would have received a couple of tallies.

Could it be the folks who were phoned have never heard of any other people. Pookie comes to mind but that was a couple of years ago. Anyway, I would think Mother Theresa would be more admired than Hillary. Living in slums instead of Chappaua should have given the nun a leg up.

The good news is Rosie O'Donnell was no where to be found.

No comments: